By adding your Google account to RocketScreens, you can access Google Maps and display any desired locations, landmarks, or points of interest across any number of screens, or, send to any number of recipients by adding them to your Channels. Display and share locations around your workplace, send to internal teams or staff via our Stream Player, or send as a URL, viewable to anyone with the link, via our Web Player.
Intro to Google Maps
Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It's free for all users. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° interactive panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, and air (in beta), or public transportation.
- Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
- Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
- Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
- Create lists of your important places
- Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
- Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
- Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
- With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of the map view you've chosen