Within RocketScreens, the Google Docs Cast functions by allowing you to upload any of your documents and add them to your desired Channels so you have the ability to display them across any number of screens, or, send them to any number of recipients. Display them during team meetings, client presentations, internal huddles, conferences, and more.
Intro to Google Docs
Google Docs is a word processor included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. Write, read, share files, and documents online. Google Docs includes smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs. Users can choose from hundreds of fonts, add links, images, and drawings, as well as a variety of pre-made templates and reports to streamline processes. Google Docs also allows users to edit and organize content within documents and allows for collaborations, including the ability for multiple users to edit and format files in real-time. Any changes made to your documents can be tracked by a revision history. Documents and files are easy to export, download, and save in their original format or as PDFs for quick-sharing.
- Access, create, and edit your documents wherever you go, from your phone, tablet, or computer, even when there's no internet connection
- Choose from hundreds of fonts, add links, images, and drawings
- Choose from a wide variety of pre-made templates including resumes, reports, and other documents
- Auto-save functionality makes remembering to manually save work or worry about losing data obsolete
- Works with 100% compatibility with Microsoft Word
- It's compatible with and works from any device, with mobile apps for iOS and Android in addition to its web-based core app
- Google Docs is free for those who have a Google account. It's bundled with Google Suite, which includes Google Drive, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more, making it easy to share files, documents, and presentations online or on the go from your mobile app(s)
- Easy-to-view revision history
- Since it's web-based, you can gather data from your spreadsheet automatically with a range of functionality and feature capabilities, even when your spreadsheet is not open
- Collaborate easily with capability for multiple users to work in the same spreadsheet at the same time, edit and format files in real-time, with chat and comment features