APPS | Google Sheets
Within RocketScreens, the Google Sheets App functions by allowing you to upload your spreadsheets and workbooks, including decks, slides, and presentations, and add them to your desired Channels to then display them across any number of screens, or, send to any number of recipients.
Within RocketScreens, the Google Sheets App functions by allowing you to upload your spreadsheets and workbooks, including decks, slides, and presentations, and add them to your desired Channels to then display them across any number of screens, or, send to any number of recipients. Display them during team huddles, client presentations, internal meetings, conferences, and more. Share your reports, data, and information on TV screens in and around the office, send to internal teams, staff, and employees via our Stream Player, or send as a URL, viewable to anyone with the link, via our Web Player.
Intro to Google Sheets
Google Sheets is a free, online, web-based spreadsheet application, bundled with Google Drive, Docs, and Slides to share files, documents, and presentations online. It includes almost all of the same spreadsheet functions—if you know how to use Excel, you'll feel at home in Google Sheets. You can download add-ons, create your own, and write custom code within the application. Google Sheets allows users to edit, organize, and analyze different types of information and allows for collaborations, including the ability for multiple users to edit and format files in real-time. Any changes made to the spreadsheet can be tracked by a revision history. Individual spreadsheets and workbooks are easy to export, download, and save as PDFs for sharing.
- Built-in formulas, pivot tables, and conditional formatting options
- Auto-save functionality makes remembering to manually save work or worry about losing data obsolete
- Wide variety of templates, such as budgets, schedules, and other pre-made business and personal spreadsheets
- As a cloud-based, web application, you can access, manage, and use it from any location
- It's compatible with and works from any device, with mobile apps for iOS and Android in addition to its web-based core app
- Google Sheets is free for those who have a Google account. It's bundled with Google Suite, which includes Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Calendar, and more, making it easy to share files, documents, and presentations online or on the go from your mobile app(s)
- It includes almost all of the same functions as traditional Excel
- Easy-to-view revision history
- Since it's web-based, you can gather data from your spreadsheet automatically with a range of functionality and feature capabilities, even when your spreadsheet is not open
- Collaborate easily with capability for multiple users to work in the same spreadsheet at the same time, edit and format files in real-time, with chat and comment features