The Power BI Cast within RocketScreens functions by allowing you to integrate your Power BI account and upload all exported reporting and analytics dashboards, data, worksheets, charts, graphs, and other various visual data you've created within Power BI. You can add these documents directly to your RocketScreens content and add them to any and all Channels and display them during team huddles, client presentations, internal meetings, conferences, and more. Bring your Power BI data to life on TV screens in and around the office, send to internal teams, staff, and employees via our Stream Player, or send as a URL, viewable to anyone with the link, via our Web Player.
Intro to Power BI
Power BI allows you businesses and people to unify data from many sources to create interactive, immersive dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights and drive business results. The application aims to enable everyone at every level of an organization to make confident decisions using up-to-the-minute analytics. Power BI offers users features such as hundreds of data visualization options, built-in AI capabilities, highly advanced Excel integration, pre-built and custom data connectors, and the ability to move content from development and testing to production using simple visual cues in deployment pipelines. Gartner recognizes Microsoft as a Leader for the thirteenth consecutive year in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligent Platforms.
- Leading sensitivity classification and data loss prevention keeps data secure and compliant
- Robust Support Community of more than half a million members worldwide lets you share ideas, get tips, and receive weekly and monthly updates that improve Power BI features and capabilities
- Latest advances in Microsoft AI help non-data scientists prepare data, build machine learning models, and find insights quickly from both structured and unstructured data, including text and images
- Unparalleled Excel integration allows easy connection of Excel queries, data models, and reports to Power BI dashboards helping to quickly gather, analyze, publish, and share Excel business data
- Stream analytics in real-time, from factory sensors to social media sources and much more
- A user-friendly interactive dashboard lets users create and publish visualizations within minutes
- Optimized and responsive on all devices, including desktop, PC, Mac, mobile, and tablets